Sat 1st May '21 11:00am — 2:30pm
Melbourne Eastern Healthcare Centre, 157 Scoresby Road, Boronia, VIC, 3155
An educational seminar for vets and vet nurses about the use of medicinal cannabis in animals and the legal implications for veterinarians in Australia. This is of relevance given the new S3 schedule and its impending impact on veterinary practices.
We will cover:
- The history of cannabinoids in veterinary medicine
- The endocannabinoid system
- Use of cannabinoids in veterinary practice
- Regulations: S3, S4, prescription
- Practical tips for adding cannabinoid treatments to your practice
It will be a 2-hour webinar with a 30-minute break and 30 minutes at the end of the presentation for Q&A with a tea or coffee.
CANNect Veterinary works to improve animal welfare by supporting and training veterinarians in medicinal cannabis. Dr Marta Calvo Blanco (DVM) will share her knowledge and experience with you.
We hope you enjoy the seminar and find it useful to start using these new treatment options with confidence